Knights of Columbus
Found in 8 Collections and/or Records:
Correspondence, newsletters, photographs, and other administrative material regarding the Knights of Columbus' local councils, state council, and supreme council, collected by Walter Duane.
Memorabilia regarding the Knights of Columbus Reverend P.N. Lynch council number 704 centennial celebration.
Administrative records, financial records, and publications of the Knights of Columbus Committee on War Activities.
Photographs created by the Office of the Catholic Miscellany for use in the Diocese of Charleston newspaper. Images date from the mid-1990s to the early 2010s and depict people, places, and events that were featured in the Catholic Miscellany news stories.
Photographs and negatives taken by Albert Sottile Jr., a commercial photographer, of people and places in Charleston, South Carolina.
- Photographs 4
- Clippings (information artifacts) 3
- Correspondence 2
- Programs 2
- Administrative records 1
- Administrative reports 1
- Amateur plays 1
- Benedictions 1
- Bishops -- South Carolina -- Charleston 1
- Capital punishment 1
- Catholic Church -- Clergy -- Installation 1
- Catholic church buildings -- South Carolina -- Charleston -- Photographs 1
- Catholic schools 1
- Charleston (S.C.) -- Buildings, structures, etc. 1
- Children -- Spiritual life 1
- Commencement ceremonies -- South Carolina -- Charleston 1
- Families -- South Carolina -- Charleston -- Social life and customs 1
- Fraternal organizations 1
- Fraternal organizations -- South Carolina 1
- Funeral rites and ceremonies -- South Carolina -- Charleston 1 + ∧ less