Priest Retirement Committee records
Scope and Contents
The collection contains priest retirement committee governing documents and meeting records that include correspondence, agendas, minutes, and supporting documents.
- Created: 1978-2017
- Catholic Church. Diocese of Charleston (S.C.) (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Access is restricted; consult repository for details.
Conditions Governing Use
The Diocese of Charleston makes no representation that it is the owner of any copyright or other literary property in the materials contained in its archives. In providing access to or permitting the reproduction of any such materials, the Diocese of Charleston does not assume any responsibility for determining the nature of any rights, ownership or interest therein; nor for obtaining the appropriate permissions to publish or use; nor for determining the nature of any liabilities (for defamation and invasion of privacy) that may arise from any publication or use. This rests entirely with the researcher.
Biographical or Historical Information
The Priest Retirement Committee of the Diocese of Charleston consists of elected representatives and appointed members responsible for making decisions in regards to the priest pension plan. Responsibilities include reviewing investments, administering the plan for the exclusive benefit of its participants, and holding regular meetings.
Note written by
0.83 Linear Feet (2 document cases)
Language of Materials
Administrative records for the Priest Retirement Committee of the Diocese of Charleston.
Source of Acquisition
Received from the Priest Retirement Committee.
Method of Acquisition
Accruals and Additions
Additional materials expected. Accessions: 2012.009, 2013.063, 2014.020, 2014.037, 2014.047, 2014.049, 2015.034, 2015.041, 2015.064, 2017.010, 2017.025, 2017.036, 2018.034
Processed by Melissa Bronheim Mabry, September 2011 and September 2018.
- Administrative records Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Church committees Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Church management -- South Carolina Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Councils and synods, Diocesan -- South Carolina Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Priests -- South Carolina Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Inventory of the Priest Retirement Committee records
- Priest Retirement Committee records
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
Part of the Catholic Diocese of Charleston Archives Repository
114 Broad Street
Charleston SC 29401 US