Accounting and Finance Committee records
Scope and Contents
The collection contains the administrative records of the Accounting and Finance Committee of the Diocese of Charleston. Records include meeting minutes and handouts.
- Other: Date acquired: 01/25/2013
- Catholic Church. Diocese of Charleston (S.C.) (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Access is restricted; consult repository for details.
Conditions Governing Use
The Diocese of Charleston makes no representation that it is the owner of any copyright or other literary property in the materials contained in its archives. In providing access to or permitting the reproduction of any such materials, the Diocese of Charleston does not assume any responsibility for determining the nature of any rights, ownership or interest therein; nor for obtaining the appropriate permissions to publish or use; nor for determining the nature of any liabilities (for defamation and invasion of privacy) that may arise from any publication or use. This rests entirely with the researcher.
Biographical or Historical Information
The Accounting and Finance Committee is a subdivision of the Diocesan Finance Council of the Diocese of Charleston. The committee is responsible for preparing and reviewing policy and procedure in matters of diocesan finance. Members are appointed by the bishop.
Note written by
1 linear_foot (1 records carton)
Language of Materials
Administrative records of the Accounting and Finance Committee of the Diocese of Charleston.
Source of Acquisition
Transferred from Cristina Natividad in January 2013
Accruals and Additions
Additional materials expected. Accession #2015.034; 2017.010; 2017.025; 2017.036; 2018.017; 2018.027.
Processed by Brian P. Fahey, January 2013 and Melissa Mabry, January 2019.
- Administrative records Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Catholic Church -- Finance Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Church committees Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Church management -- South Carolina Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Financial statement -- South Carolina Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Minutes Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Inventory of the Accounting and Finance Committee records, 2012-2018
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
Part of the Catholic Diocese of Charleston Archives Repository
114 Broad Street
Charleston SC 29401 US