John Martin Moore, Jr. certificates
Scope and Contents
This collection contains certificates representing the religious education received by John Martin Moore. It includes certificates for Holy Communion and Confirmation, as well as an elementary school diploma.
- Created: 1932, 1936
- Other: Date acquired: 04/08/2013
- Moore, John Martin, 1924- (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
The Diocese of Charleston makes no representation that it is the owner of any copyright or other literary property in the materials contained in its archives. In providing access to or permitting the reproduction of any such materials, the Diocese of Charleston does not assume any responsibility for determining the nature of any rights, ownership or interest therein; nor for obtaining the appropriate permissions to publish or use; nor for determining the nature of any liabilities (for defamation and invasion of privacy) that may arise from any publication or use. This rests entirely with the researcher.
Biographical or Historical Information
John Martin Moore, Jr., a Roman Catholic, was born in Charleston, South Carolina, in 1924 to John Martin Moore and Alice Cahill. Moore attended St. Patrick Parish School and Bishop England Junior High School.
Note written by
0.10 Linear Feet (1 folder; 2 oversize folders)
Language of Materials
Certificates depicting John Martin Moore’s Catholic education.
Physical Access Requirements
Some material is fragile or damaged.
Source of Acquisition
Received from Michele Moore in April 2013.
Method of Acquisition
Processed by Melissa Bronheim, April 2014.
- Catholic Church -- Education -- South Carolina Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Certificates Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Diplomas Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Religious education Subject Source: Lctgm
- Inventory of the John Martin Moore, Jr. certificates
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
Part of the Catholic Diocese of Charleston Archives Repository
114 Broad Street
Charleston SC 29401 US