St. Mary's Church [Charleston, S.C.] Receipt Book for Repairs
Scope and Contents
One bound volume entitled, "Receipt Book for repairs of St Mary's Church." Leather binding. 1884. St. Mary of the Annunciation (Charleston).
- Created: 1884
- Other: Date acquired: 05/30/2007
Conditions Governing Access
Open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
The Diocese of Charleston makes no representation that it is the owner of any copyright or other literary property in the materials contained in its archives. In providing access to or permitting the reproduction of any such materials, the Diocese of Charleston does not assume any responsibility for determining the nature of any rights, ownership or interest therein; nor for obtaining the appropriate permissions to publish or use; nor for determining the nature of any liabilities (for defamation and invasion of privacy) that may arise from any publication or use. This rests entirely with the researcher.
Language of Materials
Receipt Book for repairs of St. Mary of the Annunciation, Charleston, South Carolina.
Source of Acquisition
Received from Mary Ritchie Tutterow in May 2007.
Method of Acquisition
Other Descriptive Information
Filed with Charleston - St. Mary of the Annunciation in Parish Files (2009.002)
- Ledgers (account books) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- St. Mary of the Annunciation Church (Charleston, S.C.)
- St. Mary's Roman Catholic Church (Charleston, S.C.) -- History
- Inventory of the St. Mary's Church [Charleston, S.C.] Receipt Book for Repairs
- Brian P. Fahey
- Description rules
- Other Unmapped
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
Part of the Catholic Diocese of Charleston Archives Repository
114 Broad Street
Charleston SC 29401 US