Catholic Schools Office photograph collection
Scope and Contents
This collection contains photographs of school children, students, and teachers from various Catholic schools throughout South Carolina.
- Created: circa 1980-1987, undated
- Other: Date acquired: 05/05/1994
- Catholic Church. Diocese of Charleston (S.C.) (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
The Diocese of Charleston makes no representation that it is the owner of any copyright or other literary property in the materials contained in its archives. In providing access to or permitting the reproduction of any such materials, the Diocese of Charleston does not assume any responsibility for determining the nature of any rights, ownership or interest therein; nor for obtaining the appropriate permissions to publish or use; nor for determining the nature of any liabilities (for defamation and invasion of privacy) that may arise from any publication or use. This rests entirely with the researcher.
Biographical or Historical Information
The Catholic Schools Office supports South Carolina's Catholic school administration and education for the Diocese of Charleston.
Note written by
0.21 Linear Feet (1 slim box)
Language of Materials
Photographs taken for the Catholic Schools Office of various school children, students, and teachers throughout South Carolina.
Source of Acquisition
Received from Larry Oleksiak, Catholic Schools Office, in May 1994.
Processed by Melissa Bronheim, January 2015.
- Catholic schools -- South Carolina Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Catholic teachers -- South Carolina Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Photographs Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- School children -- South Carolina Subject Source: Lctgm
- Students Subject Source: Lctgm
- Inventory of the Catholic Schools Office photograph collection
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
Part of the Catholic Diocese of Charleston Archives Repository
114 Broad Street
Charleston SC 29401 US