Showing Collections: 1 - 30 of 165
Administrative records of the Accounting and Finance Committee of the Diocese of Charleston.
The blueprints and architectural drawings collection includes as-built drawings, blueprints, and topographical views of churches, schools, parish halls, other buildings, and land.
Personal and professional papers of Robert Baker, twelfth bishop of Charleston.
Newspaper articles, photographs, publications, student memorabilia, and histories regarding Bishop England High School.
Print of an ink drawing of Bishop England High School.
Photographs of Bishop England High School students.
A plaque given to Bishop England High School in the 1980s.
Contents of a Bishop England High School time capsule buried in 1921.
Photographic reproductions and negatives of portraits depicting former bishops of Charleston.
Portrait photographs of Bishop Henry P. Northrop and an unidentified woman.
Artificial collection consisting primarily of copied printed material regarding black Catholics of South Carolina.
Vestments and a photograph collected by Father John T. Brown.
Administrative records and parish project files for the Building and Renovation Advisory Committee of the Diocese of Charleston.
Administrative records, correspondence, photographs, articles, financial records, newsletters, and other papers pertaining to the operation and administration of the Diocese of Charleston.
Administrative records, camp operation records, and memorabilia of Camp St. Mary in Bluffton, South Carolina.
Administrative records from the Office of the Chancellor during Cleo E. Cantey's tenure as Chancellor for Administration.
Dioccese of Charleston monthly newsletter.
Personal and professional papers of Monsignor James A. Carter, a Catholic priest of the Diocese of Charleston.
Administrative records and subject files of James A. Carter.
Student cumulative records, teacher personnel records, and teacher payroll and tax records of Cathedral Elementry School.
Architectural drawing of the Cathedral of St. John the Baptist and St. Finbar in Charleston, South Carolina, front elevation.
Images of the Cathedral of St. John the Baptist and St. Finbar, Charleston, South Carolina, as it appeared after the fire of 1861.
Pencil drawing of the Cathedral of St. John the Baptist, Charleston, South Carolina.
Image of Cathedral of St. John the Baptist in Charleston, South Carolina.
Newspaper of the Cathedral of St. John the Baptist, Charleston, South Carolina.
Administrative papers, correspondence, and publications regarding the Diocess of Charleston's natural planning program and Hispanic outreach program.
Membership records, correspondence, promotional pamphlets, standardized forms, and printed by-laws of the Catholic Knights of America national organization.
Photographs taken for the Catholic Schools Office of various school children, students, and teachers throughout South Carolina.
Administrative records, financial records, asbestos and lead inspection records, and litigation for the Diocese of Charleston Catholic Schools Office.
- Photographs 62
- Correspondence 56
- Administrative records 49
- Clippings (information artifacts) 46
- Newsletters 20
- Pamphlets 16
- Bishops -- South Carolina -- Charleston 14
- Church committees 13
- Priests -- South Carolina 13
- Programs 13
- Administrative reports 12
- Financial records 11
- Minutes 11
- Scrapbooks 11
- Church management -- South Carolina 10
- Catholic Church -- Bishops -- Correspondence 9
- Catholic Church -- Clergy -- Correspondence 9
- Manuscripts (document genre) 9
- Portrait photographs 9
- Catholic Church -- Administration 8 ∧ less
- English 164
- Latin 1
- Undetermined 1
- Catholic Church. Diocese of Charleston (S.C.) 38
- Bishop England High School (Charleston, S.C.) 8
- Knights of Columbus 8
- Walsh, Emmet M. (Emmet Michael), 1892-1968 7
- Russell, William T. (William Thomas), 1863-1927 6
- Thompson, David B. 6
- Unterkoefler, Ernest L. (Ernest Leo), 1917-1993 6
- England, John, 1786-1842 5
- Lynch, Patrick Niesen, 1817-1882 5
- Northrop, Henry, Bishop of Charleston, 1842-1916 5
- Cathedral of St. John the Baptist (Charleston, S.C.) 4
- John Paul II, Pope, 1920-2005 4
- Reh, Francis F., Bishop of Saginaw, 1911-1994 4
- Russell, John J., Bishop of Richmond, 1897-1993 4
- Baker, Robert J., 1944- 3
- Giles, Mary 3
- Hallinan, Paul J. 3
- Manning, John L., 1901-1976 (Manning, John Laurence, Reverend Monsignor) 3
- O'Brien, Joseph L. (Joseph Laurence), 1884-1952 3
- Reynolds, Ignatius A., 1798-1855 3 ∧ less