Showing Collections: 1 - 30 of 166
Accounting and Finance Committee records
Administrative records of the Accounting and Finance Committee of the Diocese of Charleston.
Architectural Drawings collection
The blueprints and architectural drawings collection includes as-built drawings, blueprints, and topographical views of churches, schools, parish halls, other buildings, and land.
Bishop Robert Baker papers
Personal and professional papers of Robert Baker, twelfth bishop of Charleston.
Angela Basha papers
Newspaper articles, photographs, publications, student memorabilia, and histories regarding Bishop England High School.
Bishop England High School drawing
Print of an ink drawing of Bishop England High School.
Bishop England High School photograph collection
Photographs of Bishop England High School students.
Bishop England High School plaque
A plaque given to Bishop England High School in the 1980s.
Bishop England High School time capsule
Contents of a Bishop England High School time capsule buried in 1921.
Bishops of Charleston portraits
Photographic reproductions and negatives of portraits depicting former bishops of Charleston.
Ellen Bissell photograph collection
Portrait photographs of Bishop Henry P. Northrop and an unidentified woman.
Black Catholics reference collection
Artificial collection consisting primarily of copied printed material regarding black Catholics of South Carolina.
Father John T. Brown papers
Vestments and a photograph collected by Father John T. Brown.
Building and Renovation Advisory Committee records
Administrative records and parish project files for the Building and Renovation Advisory Committee of the Diocese of Charleston.
Father William C. Burn subject files
Administrative records, correspondence, photographs, articles, financial records, newsletters, and other papers pertaining to the operation and administration of the Diocese of Charleston.
Camp St. Mary records
Administrative records, camp operation records, and memorabilia of Camp St. Mary in Bluffton, South Carolina.
Cleo E. Cantey papers
Administrative records from the Office of the Chancellor during Cleo E. Cantey's tenure as Chancellor for Administration.
Caritas Newsletter collection
Dioccese of Charleston monthly newsletter.
Monsignor James A. Carter papers
Personal and professional papers of Monsignor James A. Carter, a Catholic priest of the Diocese of Charleston.
Monsignor James A. Carter records
Administrative records and subject files of James A. Carter.
Cathedral Elementary School (Charleston) Student and Teacher records
Student cumulative records, teacher personnel records, and teacher payroll and tax records of Cathedral Elementry School.
Cathedral of St. John the Baptist and St. Finbar architectural drawing
Architectural drawing of the Cathedral of St. John the Baptist and St. Finbar in Charleston, South Carolina, front elevation.
Cathedral of St. John the Baptist and St. Finbar illustration
Images of the Cathedral of St. John the Baptist and St. Finbar, Charleston, South Carolina, as it appeared after the fire of 1861.
Cathedral of St. John the Baptist drawing
Pencil drawing of the Cathedral of St. John the Baptist, Charleston, South Carolina.
Cathedral of St. John the Baptist postcard
Image of Cathedral of St. John the Baptist in Charleston, South Carolina.
Cathedral Register [newspaper] collection
Newspaper of the Cathedral of St. John the Baptist, Charleston, South Carolina.
Catholic Charities records
Administrative papers, correspondence, and publications regarding the Diocess of Charleston's natural planning program and Hispanic outreach program.
Catholic Knights of America, Branch 320, Charleston, S.C. records
Membership records, correspondence, promotional pamphlets, standardized forms, and printed by-laws of the Catholic Knights of America national organization.
Catholic Schools Office photograph collection
Photographs taken for the Catholic Schools Office of various school children, students, and teachers throughout South Carolina.
Catholic Schools Office records
Administrative records, financial records, asbestos and lead inspection records, and litigation for the Diocese of Charleston Catholic Schools Office.
- Photographs 62
- Correspondence 56
- Administrative records 50
- Clippings (information artifacts) 46
- Newsletters 20
- Pamphlets 16
- Bishops -- South Carolina -- Charleston 14
- Church committees 13
- Priests -- South Carolina 13
- Programs 13
- Administrative reports 12
- Financial records 12
- Minutes 12
- Scrapbooks 11
- Church management -- South Carolina 10
- Catholic Church -- Bishops -- Correspondence 9
- Catholic Church -- Clergy -- Correspondence 9
- Councils and synods, Diocesan -- South Carolina 9
- Manuscripts (document genre) 9
- Portrait photographs 9 + ∧ less
- English 165
- Latin 1
- Undetermined 1
- Catholic Church. Diocese of Charleston (S.C.) 39
- Bishop England High School (Charleston, S.C.) 8
- Knights of Columbus 8
- Walsh, Emmet M. (Emmet Michael), 1892-1968 7
- Russell, William T. (William Thomas), 1863-1927 6
- Thompson, David B. 6
- Unterkoefler, Ernest L. (Ernest Leo), 1917-1993 6
- England, John, 1786-1842 5
- Lynch, Patrick Niesen, 1817-1882 5
- Northrop, Henry, Bishop of Charleston, 1842-1916 5
- Cathedral of St. John the Baptist (Charleston, S.C.) 4
- John Paul II, Pope, 1920-2005 4
- Reh, Francis F., Bishop of Saginaw, 1911-1994 4
- Russell, John J., Bishop of Richmond, 1897-1993 4
- Baker, Robert J., 1944- 3
- Giles, Mary 3
- Hallinan, Paul J. 3
- Manning, John L., 1901-1976 (Manning, John Laurence, Reverend Monsignor) 3
- O'Brien, Joseph L. (Joseph Laurence), 1884-1952 3
- Reynolds, Ignatius A., 1798-1855 3 + ∧ less