Showing Collections: 31 - 60 of 166
Correspondence, minutes, registers, committee membership, and financial statements of the Charleston Home for Children Committee.
Administrative records, financial records, and children’s records for the Charleston Home for Children.
Christ the King School and Holy Trinity Catholic School student and employee records.
Administrative records for the College of Consultors of the Diocese of Charleston.
Pamphlets, audiocassettes, phonograph records, memorial and prayer cards, newspaper clippings, and publications regarding the history of the Diocese of Charleston and its bishops.
Maps of Charleston, South Carolina, and Atlanta, Georgia, showing primary streets, rivers, railroads, parks, and common areas.
Inscribed, white marble plaque.
Administrative records for the Curia of the Diocese of Charleston.
Personal items belonging to Agnes Elise de Vineau Mosimann and items documenting her musical contribution to the Diocese of Charleston.
Administrative records and population study for the Diocese of Charleston deaneries.
Personal and professional papers of Father David A. Degan.
Certificate for Holy Communion.
Personal papers and administrative records of seven bishops of Charleston. Bishops include John England, Ignatius A. Reynolds, Patrick N. Lynch, Henry P. Northrop, William T. Russell, Emmet J. Walsh, and John J. Russell. Also included is pre-diocesan correspondence of Reverend James Wallace.
Correspondence, newsletters, photographs, and other administrative material regarding the Knights of Columbus' local councils, state council, and supreme council, collected by Walter Duane.
Press releases, writings, correspondence, and programs regarding Monsignor Thomas Duffy and his work with Catholic Charities and Kinghts of Columbus.
Correspondence, notes, administrative papers, plats, deeds, titles, wills, contracts, agreements, and other legal documents of the Diocese of Charleston's legal council, William C. Erhardt.
Photocopied correspondence of John England, Bishop of Charleston.
Photograph of unidentified group in the Cortile San Damaso.
Priest memorabilia containing photographs, programs, newspaper clippings, and memorial cards for Reverend James J. May and other priests.
Administrative meeting minutes for the finance council of the Diocese of Charleston.
Workbooks, notes, typed manuscripts, newspaper clippings, speeches, press releases, copies of Council Digest, committee lists, and correspondence from Second Vatican Council.
Postcards depicting Catholic churches and buildings throughout South Carolina.
Correspondence, bulletins, publications, notes, homilies, and photographic media of Reverend Monsignor J. Donald Gorski's ministry within the Diocese of Charleston and in Peru, South America, with the St. James Society.
A guide map of peninsular Charleston in South Carolina.
Administrative records, prayers and writings, correspondence, newspaper clippings, and photographs collected by Donald C. Hamburger, a Roman Catholic priest for the Diocese of Charleston.
Slide photographs taken by Reverend Monsignor Donald C. Hamburger in the late 1950s and early 1960s.
Personal and professional papers, including publications, manuscripts, correspondence, newspaper clippings, pamphlets, dissertations, and photographs, compiled by David Heisser, author and historian.
Administrative records, correspondence, newspaper clippings, publications, and conference brochures regarding the Diocese of Charleston's ministry to South Carolina's Hispanic community.
Manuscript transcription of a publication referred to as the History of the Roman Catholic Church.
Red brick from the Holy Door of the Patriarchal Basilica of St. Peter's in Rome, closed by Pope Paul VI in 1975 and reopened by Pope John Paul II in 1983.
- Photographs 62
- Correspondence 56
- Administrative records 50
- Clippings (information artifacts) 46
- Newsletters 20
- Pamphlets 16
- Bishops -- South Carolina -- Charleston 14
- Church committees 13
- Priests -- South Carolina 13
- Programs 13
- Administrative reports 12
- Financial records 12
- Minutes 12
- Scrapbooks 11
- Church management -- South Carolina 10
- Catholic Church -- Bishops -- Correspondence 9
- Catholic Church -- Clergy -- Correspondence 9
- Councils and synods, Diocesan -- South Carolina 9
- Manuscripts (document genre) 9
- Portrait photographs 9 + ∧ less
- English 165
- Latin 1
- Undetermined 1
- Catholic Church. Diocese of Charleston (S.C.) 39
- Bishop England High School (Charleston, S.C.) 8
- Knights of Columbus 8
- Walsh, Emmet M. (Emmet Michael), 1892-1968 7
- Russell, William T. (William Thomas), 1863-1927 6
- Thompson, David B. 6
- Unterkoefler, Ernest L. (Ernest Leo), 1917-1993 6
- England, John, 1786-1842 5
- Lynch, Patrick Niesen, 1817-1882 5
- Northrop, Henry, Bishop of Charleston, 1842-1916 5
- Cathedral of St. John the Baptist (Charleston, S.C.) 4
- John Paul II, Pope, 1920-2005 4
- Reh, Francis F., Bishop of Saginaw, 1911-1994 4
- Russell, John J., Bishop of Richmond, 1897-1993 4
- Baker, Robert J., 1944- 3
- Giles, Mary 3
- Hallinan, Paul J. 3
- Manning, John L., 1901-1976 (Manning, John Laurence, Reverend Monsignor) 3
- O'Brien, Joseph L. (Joseph Laurence), 1884-1952 3
- Reynolds, Ignatius A., 1798-1855 3 + ∧ less