Showing Collections: 31 - 60 of 165
Correspondence, minutes, registers, committee membership, and financial statements of the Charleston Home for Children Committee.
Administrative records, financial records, and children’s records for the Charleston Home for Children.
Christ the King School and Holy Trinity Catholic School student and employee records.
Pamphlets, audiocassettes, phonograph records, memorial and prayer cards, newspaper clippings, and publications regarding the history of the Diocese of Charleston and its bishops.
Maps of Charleston, South Carolina, and Atlanta, Georgia, showing primary streets, rivers, railroads, parks, and common areas.
Inscribed, white marble plaque.
Personal items belonging to Agnes Elise de Vineau Mosimann and items documenting her musical contribution to the Diocese of Charleston.
Administrative records and population study for the Diocese of Charleston deaneries.
Personal and professional papers of Father David A. Degan.
Certificate for Holy Communion.
Personal papers and administrative records of seven bishops of Charleston. Bishops include John England, Ignatius A. Reynolds, Patrick N. Lynch, Henry P. Northrop, William T. Russell, Emmet J. Walsh, and John J. Russell. Also included is pre-diocesan correspondence of Reverend James Wallace.
Press releases, writings, correspondence, and programs regarding Monsignor Thomas Duffy and his work with Catholic Charities and Kinghts of Columbus.
Photocopied correspondence of John England, Bishop of Charleston.
Photograph of unidentified group in the Cortile San Damaso.
Priest memorabilia containing photographs, programs, newspaper clippings, and memorial cards for Reverend James J. May and other priests.
Administrative meeting minutes for the finance council of the Diocese of Charleston.
Postcards depicting Catholic churches and buildings throughout South Carolina.
Correspondence, bulletins, publications, notes, homilies, and photographic media of Reverend Monsignor J. Donald Gorski's ministry within the Diocese of Charleston and in Peru, South America, with the St. James Society.
A guide map of peninsular Charleston in South Carolina.
Administrative records, prayers and writings, correspondence, newspaper clippings, and photographs collected by Donald C. Hamburger, a Roman Catholic priest for the Diocese of Charleston.
Slide photographs taken by Reverend Monsignor Donald C. Hamburger in the late 1950s and early 1960s.
Personal and professional papers, including publications, manuscripts, correspondence, newspaper clippings, pamphlets, dissertations, and photographs, compiled by David Heisser, author and historian.
Administrative records, correspondence, newspaper clippings, publications, and conference brochures regarding the Diocese of Charleston's ministry to South Carolina's Hispanic community.
Manuscript transcription of a publication referred to as the History of the Roman Catholic Church.
Red brick from the Holy Door of the Patriarchal Basilica of St. Peter's in Rome, closed by Pope Paul VI in 1975 and reopened by Pope John Paul II in 1983.
Administrative records for the Curia of the Diocese of Charleston.
Administrative and financial records for the Investment Committee of the Diocese of Charleston.
Administrative records of the John Paul II Catholic High School Corporation.
Correspondence, newspaper clippings, a scrapbook, sermons and other writings of Monsignor Robert Kelly.
- Photographs 62
- Correspondence 56
- Administrative records 49
- Clippings (information artifacts) 46
- Newsletters 20
- Pamphlets 16
- Bishops -- South Carolina -- Charleston 14
- Church committees 13
- Priests -- South Carolina 13
- Programs 13
- Administrative reports 12
- Financial records 11
- Minutes 11
- Scrapbooks 11
- Church management -- South Carolina 10
- Catholic Church -- Bishops -- Correspondence 9
- Catholic Church -- Clergy -- Correspondence 9
- Manuscripts (document genre) 9
- Portrait photographs 9
- Catholic Church -- Administration 8 ∧ less
- English 164
- Latin 1
- Undetermined 1
- Catholic Church. Diocese of Charleston (S.C.) 38
- Bishop England High School (Charleston, S.C.) 8
- Knights of Columbus 8
- Walsh, Emmet M. (Emmet Michael), 1892-1968 7
- Russell, William T. (William Thomas), 1863-1927 6
- Thompson, David B. 6
- Unterkoefler, Ernest L. (Ernest Leo), 1917-1993 6
- England, John, 1786-1842 5
- Lynch, Patrick Niesen, 1817-1882 5
- Northrop, Henry, Bishop of Charleston, 1842-1916 5
- Cathedral of St. John the Baptist (Charleston, S.C.) 4
- John Paul II, Pope, 1920-2005 4
- Reh, Francis F., Bishop of Saginaw, 1911-1994 4
- Russell, John J., Bishop of Richmond, 1897-1993 4
- Baker, Robert J., 1944- 3
- Giles, Mary 3
- Hallinan, Paul J. 3
- Manning, John L., 1901-1976 (Manning, John Laurence, Reverend Monsignor) 3
- O'Brien, Joseph L. (Joseph Laurence), 1884-1952 3
- Reynolds, Ignatius A., 1798-1855 3 ∧ less