Showing Collections: 91 - 120 of 165
Administrative records, bookkeeping records, newspaper clippings, photographs, and correspondence regarding advisory boards and committees, education, financial transactions, and the permanent diaconate; created for the Diocese of Charleston by administrative offices.
Adminstrative records and religious personnel files created by the Office of the Vicar for Religious.
Administrative records, financial records, correspondence, and newspaper clippings created by Monsignor Louis F. Sterker, vicar general; and Sister Bridget Sullivan, OLM, assistant to the vicars general.
Administrative records for the Office of Vocations at the Diocese of Charleston.
Newspaper clippings, programs, and other commemorative material regarding special events celebrated by the Diocese of Charleston.
Administrative records, photographs, and publications documenting Pope John Paul II's visit to South Carolina.
Original and photocopied materials regarding diocesan parish boundaries.
Administrative records, correspondence, publications, newspaper clippings, and photographs regarding the day to day operations of parishes, missions, and their ministry to Catholics in South Carolina.
Sacramental registers and interment records from parish churches.
Newspaper clippings, essays. photographs and postrcards collected by Mary Alma Parker.
Administrative records for the Pastoral Council of the Diocese of Charleston.
A half-length colored portrait photograph of Pope Paul VI.
Pope Pius IX three-quarter length portrait.
Administrative and personal correspondence of the Diocese of Charleston bishops and priests.
Administrative records for the Presbyteral Council of the Diocese of Charleston.
Administrative records of the Priest Personnel Board.
Administrative records for the Priest Retirement Committee of the Diocese of Charleston.
Meeting minutes, correspondence, reports, policies, and other administrative records of the Priests’ Association of the Diocese of Charleston (PADC) records. Materials relate to the organization and function of PADC.
Administrative records regarding appraisal of real property, windows, and fine arts within the boundaries of the Diocese of Charleston.
Correspondence, minutes, photographs, articles, news clippings, biographical material, and writings of Reverend Patrick T. Quinlan.
Photographs of Anna Elizabeth Ray during confirmation classes and at the Bennett School.
Correspondence of Francis Reh as Bishop of the Diocese of Charleston in South Carolina.
Portrait photograph of Bishop Francis F. Reh.
Photograph taken of Reverend A.J. McNeal's golden jubilee celebration.
Photograph taken of Reverend Cornelius A. Kennedy's silver jubilee celebration.
Workbooks, notes, typed manuscripts, newspaper clippings, speeches, press releases, copies of Council Digest, committee lists, and correspondence from Second Vatican Council.
Certificate honoring Reverend Jeremiah J. O'Connell's golden jubilee.
Oil portrait of Bishop Ignatius A. Reynolds.
Gold metal rosary presented to the order of Ursuline Nuns of Columbia, South Carolina, by Bishop Patrick Lynch.
- Photographs 62
- Correspondence 56
- Administrative records 49
- Clippings (information artifacts) 46
- Newsletters 20
- Pamphlets 16
- Bishops -- South Carolina -- Charleston 14
- Church committees 13
- Priests -- South Carolina 13
- Programs 13
- Administrative reports 12
- Financial records 11
- Minutes 11
- Scrapbooks 11
- Church management -- South Carolina 10
- Catholic Church -- Bishops -- Correspondence 9
- Catholic Church -- Clergy -- Correspondence 9
- Manuscripts (document genre) 9
- Portrait photographs 9
- Catholic Church -- Administration 8 ∧ less
- English 164
- Latin 1
- Undetermined 1
- Catholic Church. Diocese of Charleston (S.C.) 38
- Bishop England High School (Charleston, S.C.) 8
- Knights of Columbus 8
- Walsh, Emmet M. (Emmet Michael), 1892-1968 7
- Russell, William T. (William Thomas), 1863-1927 6
- Thompson, David B. 6
- Unterkoefler, Ernest L. (Ernest Leo), 1917-1993 6
- England, John, 1786-1842 5
- Lynch, Patrick Niesen, 1817-1882 5
- Northrop, Henry, Bishop of Charleston, 1842-1916 5
- Cathedral of St. John the Baptist (Charleston, S.C.) 4
- John Paul II, Pope, 1920-2005 4
- Reh, Francis F., Bishop of Saginaw, 1911-1994 4
- Russell, John J., Bishop of Richmond, 1897-1993 4
- Baker, Robert J., 1944- 3
- Giles, Mary 3
- Hallinan, Paul J. 3
- Manning, John L., 1901-1976 (Manning, John Laurence, Reverend Monsignor) 3
- O'Brien, Joseph L. (Joseph Laurence), 1884-1952 3
- Reynolds, Ignatius A., 1798-1855 3 ∧ less